Wednesday 17 August 2011

The Interview... (The Disappearance)

Me        : Why you leave your husband, ma’am?
Her      : I don't love him like what I'm supposed to.That's the major reason of my decision to run away from him. I cannot live with someone that I don’t love.Love cannot be forced, right? People always describe him as a good husband. But the real him; I am the only one know.He is not as good as you all think.He even once forced me to do an intimate relationship and that makes me kind of phobia. I even cannot further my study even though that is the single thing that I can dream of. After quite some time struggling with all these inner pressure,I think I cannot withstand any longer. I finally plan to run away from him. For me it is such a harassment.Yes, which wife allow herself to be treated like a doll to her husband? I have my own feeling that need to take care of. Besides, America is such a new place for me. I just need some time to adapt with the environment. However, I am away now. It is such a relief. For being far away from those suffering.
Me         :  But ma'am, have you ever think about your son?
Her        : I know I am wrong for leaving my son. Even until now, I cannot get him out of my mind. I keep thinking about him all the time. He is the single reason for me to regret this decision of running away. However, it is also much better for him to stay with his father.His father can afford him better than I might can. His father has a good job. But, I am not. I am jobless.Yes,I miss my son but I just cannot give him a better life if he is with me.I do love him very much. But, what can I do? He deserves a better and luxurious life since he is our only son.
Me         :  So,what is your plan after this?
Her        : I want to go back to Calcutta and live my life there with my family. But then, I also promise to myself  that I will come back again for them some day.Perhaps I can ask for apologize with my son.I hope there will be some day that I can explain all these complicated situation.
 Me        :  Is that mean that you regret your decision?
Her       : Yes, I am.Especially when the thought of my son comes across my mind.But for now, being far away from my husband is still the best decision that I can think of. I just need some time. Perhaps I still can meeting them again someday. That is my desire.

6 comments:

  1. Are you sure, he force she to do intimate relationship??i t is written in page 38 para 3 that he don't mind if she didn't want to have the intimate relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes good point where she wants to go back to her family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm.....i dont know what to comment but Albinut is right,from the story she was clearly not being force to do the intimate relationship...hehehe thats just what i think,dont get offended,comment is loving^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. for all us..we think that you guys make a good conclusion..you make a conversation in dialogues..you try to tell what the wife thought and what she felt after left her family..it's good and keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi guys..a good job but i think you need to change your font color, i can't see the words clearly..my suggestion is just use black color, it's more suitable..tq..

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanx for d comments guys.. we will improve more on our blog.. muchas gracias..!

    ReplyDelete