Sunday 8 January 2012

My thoughts on drama..

Would I be willing to spend my money watching an excellent play/drama? Why?


          An excellent drama is a drama that can make me laugh hard or cry while watching it. It must has good actors and actresses that can act professionally. Good script, setting and good costumes. If a play has all these features, I would not hesitate to spend my money. I never cried just because of a drama or a movie before. I really hope that someday a play can make my tears drop. If the play is just a plain and dull, it is just a waste of time and money.


                                                                                                                                  - Abdul Falakh Zafrieyl-
do i feel comfortable to act in a play?why?
       i don't feel comfortable to act in a play because being on stage make me nervous and i might forget all the script.besides,i've never act in any play in my whole life.i am scared though, plus i'm quite shy to act too..>.<
                                                                                                      -Kelly Katty Jameson-



   Would I be willing to spend my money watching an excellent play/drama? Why?

Yes,I’ll be willing because nowadays it is hard to find an excellent drama. So,if the drama is excellent then Im willing to pay dor it.
            
What do I expect from a good play?

I except some good acting, a play that could touch my heart is always a good play for me.

 Do I feel comfortable to act in a play? Why?

I don’t feel comfortable to act in a play if I am not given the perfect character that suits my personality.

-Elfera Adriana Achin-

No comments:

Post a Comment