Monday 9 January 2012

My Thoughts on Drama

  • Would I be willing to spend my money watching an excellent play/drama? Why?

Yes, I will be willing to spend my money watching an excellent drama. This is because an excellent drama can brings a lot of messages to the audience. I wish I can watch a drama that can touch my heart and brings an impact to my life. If there's one like that, I'll not think twice to go for watching it.
  • What do I expect from a good play?

I expect a good play should contain experienced actors and actresses. The costumes also should suit every scene. Besides, the make up also should attractive enough to attract the audiences' attention.
  • Do I feel comfortable to act in a play? Why?
No, I don't feel comfortable to act in a play because I have never been on stage to act before. I am also a type of a person that easily getting nervous to perform in front a lot of people.


By, 
Angela Devung Dennis

No comments:

Post a Comment