Wednesday 12 October 2011

OVERVIEW OF THE COURSE (task)

I’ve learnt many things through English Studies course. I never liked literature since high school, but now I developed a liking for it. However, I understand now why it is important to learn literature. Mr. Camillus is very nice. He often uses words that have a literal meaning which I had a hard time to understand. The way he teaches inspire me to be a better person .
                Literature for me is a very beautiful thing. It needs deep thinking but we are using it everyday in our daily lives without we even notice it. It can revolve on any aspect of our lives. For example, death, love and even the foods that we like.
                The short stories and poems that is in the book that we use throughout this course is all interesting. I’ve learnt many moral values from it. All the short stories is related to issue that may happen and is happening in our daily lives such as death, love and cultures. All the poem is very beautiful and have a very deep meaning. Now I know that everyone can write a poem if they have the story and feeling to share it with other people.
                I also learn how to present better in front from this course. Now I have the confidence to talk in front of people and watch out for my grammar when I am talking. It is important for a teacher to have a good communication skill and confidence so the message that they want to deliver to the students are clear and understandable.
                Overall, I am happy to be in this course and I hope I will become better in English Studies from time to time.
                                                                                                                                                                  
Overview by,
                                                                                                                                                                      Elfera
                

No comments:

Post a Comment